Angular Heads 90 degree
provide high precision and rigidity; due to their compact design the cutting area is expanded.
Get the most out of your machining center with the powerful addition of Angle Heads.They allow vertical, horizontal and angular operations without repositioning the workpiece, thus dramatically increasing both accuracy and productivity.Angle Heads enhance your milling machine's capability. Angle Heads give you the results of a brand new machine for an incredibly cheaper price.
Angle Heads, with a fixed 90 degree spindle angle, give a flexibility of horizontal operations on a vertical machine. They increase productivity while utilizing the original workpiece setup that improves accuracy and eliminates positioning errors of multiple setups. The compact design minimizes overhang, adds rigidity, increases the effective cutting area.
The advantages of Angle Heads:
- Up to 6000 RPM high speed cutting.
- Compact and light body design is suitable for drilling, milling, tapping applications.
- Some can be automatic tool changed, which increases the productivity.
- Adjustable cutting direction for select models 0 to 360 degree.
- Combines horizontal and vertical operations in 1 setup.
- Compact design assures rigidity and strength.
- Wide range of tapers, lengths and designs.
- Easy and precise setting of cutter directions.
- Automatic Tool Change with stop block for select models.
- Fixed 90 degree spindle with cutter head adjustable to a full 360 degree.
- Superior quality Germany and Japan made core components.
- Various adapters for multiple operations.